Car services Newton-Le-Willows are thorough check-ups of your vehicle and should be part of its regular maintenance. It also detects any faults at an early stage, so repairs and replacements of worn- or damaged components can be carried out before causing any problems. We recommend specific service intervals for vehicles to ensure that your vehicle is safe to drive.
Failing to get your car serviced can pose several risks, both in terms of safety and costs.
Here are some of the potential risks of neglecting car service Newton-Le-Willows:
- Reduced fuel efficiency
- Expensive repairs
- MOT failure
- Reduced vehicle resale value
- Increased risk of breakdowns
- Increased emissions
- Penalty points and fines
- High extra charges from Leasing companies if appointments are missed or delayed
Service Packages We Offer
Interim services are generally recommended every 6 months or 6,000 miles, although this can vary depending on the age, make and model of your car and how often you use it. They are an essential part of car maintenance and can help to keep your car running smoothly and prevent costly repairs in the future.
Our experienced technicians will do different checks to make sure everything is in working order. Here are some of the 55 check points that are included in out interim service:
- Oil and oil filter change
- Brake inspection
- Fluid level checks
- Tyre and wheel inspection and tyre pressure check
- Suspension check
- Exhaust system inspection
- Battery check
- Lights and indicators inspection and much more.
If your vehicle has travelled 12,000 miles or it has been a year since your last car servicing was done then visit us at Unit A2 Duke St, Newton-Le-Willows, WA12 9QX, to keep your vehicle in top condition and help prevent major repairs in the future. We provide a stringent check-up of internal and external components of your car to ensure that your vehicle is in good working condition.
Some of the checkpoints and tasks that are included in a full service are:
- Replacement of engine oil and oil filter
- Inspection of the braking system, including brake pads, rotors, drums, and brake lines
- Replacement of air filter, pollen filter, and fuel filter
- Inspection of the suspension system, including shocks, struts, and springs
- Check and top-up of all fluid levels
- Inspection of the emission control system
- Inspection of the throttle body and idle control valve
- Check and adjustment of tyre pressure, and inspection of tyre wear and condition
This kind of service is similar to our Full Service but includes several more intense checks and additional wear-part replacements. This service is customised for different car types and different vehicle ages. A Major service is usually carried out every 24 months.
Note: You can book an appointment for car service via this website.
Our team of experienced mechanics is committed to ensuring that your vehicle is running at its best, and we use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools. At Newton Mot Ltd, we're committed to providing exceptional customer service.
There are numerous benefits of availing a skilled car repairing service on time, including:
- Increased resale value
- Improved performance
- Compliance with Legal Requirements
- Desired MOT test results
- Extended Lifespan of car, etc.
Get your car service done with the utmost attention by experienced technicians at our garage.
Newton Mot Ltd is the answer to your search for “best car service near me”!
For any queries please feel free to contact us on 01925 500256. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.